Ø 9.5mm butyl round cord - 4.57 meters
Due to the good UV, weather and water resistance, it can be used both indoors and outdoors.
You can use the butyl sealing tape for sealing body parts such as fenders, window bores, etc. deploy. In caravans and caravans, this sealing tape is often used to seal joints and skylights.
Also ideal for re-gluing headlights after repairs..
Glues metal, stone, wood, plastics, foils...seconds
Orgavyl is supplied as a single roll. There is a non-sticky release paper between the individual layers, with the help of which the material tapes can be unrolled easily and then cut to the desired lengths. The sections are placed with the free material side on the sealing side - the tape sticks immediately - then you pull off the release paper and overlap the 2nd Side of the sealing tape with the workpiece provided
- Flexible, strong adhesive sealing tape for overlap seals
- Resistant to aging, weather and UV
- Temperature resistant from -50 ° C to + 100 ° C
- Universally applicable on metallic and non-metallic surfaces
- Excellent adhesion on cleaned surfaces
- Suitable for attaching door cladding films
- Prevents vibrations in paneling
- Sealing of attachments, rear lights, etc.
- Compatibility on plexiglass and Makrolon
- Vapor diffusion resistance